Image Interpolation algorithms in GEGL

Hello Devs

I'm trying to understand the implementation of several Image Interpolation techniques of GEGL. For instance, Cubic.

I spent some time with the code but it gets a little tougher to keep the strings together. I was wondering if there are any blog posts explaining the implementation process of Cubic, NoHalo and LoHalo algorithms.

Thanks

Ravi Ojha
B. Tech. Computer Engineering
NIT Surat