Re: GPL code in GEGL (gegl-cache.c)

For posterity:

<Daniel_S> mitch_: that and paramspecs has your name on it from a GPL source, so if you reply to the email (so I an ref it in the commit) core will be fine :)
<Daniel_S> so I can*
<mitch_> Daniel_S: i am fine with whatever relicensing of my code between any components of gimp, gegl and babl
<mitch_> and if somebody isn't we shall purge their code and nail them to the cross of bikeshedding
<Daniel_S> mitch_: I know, I just like legal things in public email not IRC logs :P
<mitch_> then you are doomed
<Daniel_S> lol
<mitch_> i tell you here
<mitch_> :)