Re: Is there a python binding to Gegl other than Pygegl ?

I installed it as you said , it got built and I was able to install , but when running the python examples it says
            ERROR:root:Could not find any typelib for Gegl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test-gegl.py", line 23, in <module>
    from gi.repository import Gegl
ImportError: cannot import name Gegl

On checking the installed gi module in the file system i didn't find the Gegl module

Thanks
John