Re: npy saving operation

Ok. I commit it after slicing up the processing. Figured it might be a good exercise. :-)

Regards,
Dov

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Øyvind Kolås <pippin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Though I understand the implication, but as there are currently no readers that can deal with larger than RAM npy images, I suggest keeping the whole buffer approach for the first commit.

It is fine as a first commit, but the concern of not needing buffer-sized allocations is a general concern in GEGL, this isn't really a critical place; but dealing with it would be nice. :).