Re: Problem running GEGL hello-world example

Hi again,

I now compiled GEGL against SDL. I keep getting the same error. Did you
notice this line?:

GEGL-geglmodule.c-Message: Module
'k:/daten/programmierung/libraries/gegl-0.2.0\ gegl\.libs
\libgegl-0.2-0.dll' load error: Missing gegl_module_query() symbol

I guess it has nothing to do with the gegl:display op, but this might be
the reason why it wouldn't find any display op.

Chris