Re: Building opencl branch

For now, I've been using the gegl op tool in gimp to test gegl
operations with OpenCL.
But it shouldn't be hard to create a simple filter using the gegl API
and test performance.

If you want to enable OpenCL, just set the GEGL_USE_OPENCL env variable [1].

Also, if you build gegl with --enable-debug, you can set
GEGL_DEBUG=opencl and get some messages about what's going on [2].
Take care that these messages change execution time.

Victor

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gegl/tree/gegl/gegl-init.c#n295
[2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gegl/tree/gegl/gegl-debug.h#n34