Windows development

Hi,

I'm at LGM and having problems compiling GEGL on windows. Does anyone have experience with this? Or are there prebuilt libraries available that I could use? (Ideally I'd like to also be able to compile it myself, but for some initial experimentation prebuilt libraries would be fine.)

I'm using MSYS btw, and have installed quite a few dependencies, but am now stuck on m4 (perhaps the wrong version is available, it doesn't recognize the --gnu flag).

- Jasper