Re: I want to add some other code

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Martin Nordholts <enselic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Den 11 april 2012 18:46 skrev Zhang Peixuan <zhangpeixuan.cn@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hello,
>>      I'm very honored to be able to contribute code. Now I want to add some
>> other for GEGL, but I don't know how to do.
>>      Can I have a permission to be able to submit code to
>> git.gnome.org/gegl, or there are still other ways?

Thank you for your contributions thus far :)

> You submit code by creating patches and attaching the to bugzilla,
> please see http://www.gimp.org/bugs/howtos/submit-patch.html for some
> info (the instructions applies to GEGL as well)

Creating patches is not the only way, creating your own branches and
hosting them on for instance on github works just as well. If the
overhead of integrating your changes becomes too large and the quality
of the work is high enough that we would want you to directly poke
master.. we can arrange direct access to the GEGL master git repo.

/Øyvind Kolås