GEGL GObject introspection file

Thanks to all, i have successfully compiled GEGL in windows using MSYS/MinGW. I
have tested several C-codes and all are running. Now, in the next step, i need
to use the C-code as a native code and call it using JNI to Android programming.
I have heard of GEGL GObject introspection file at gegl/Gegl-0.1.gir. Please
tell me how to use this file to generate JNI and Java code automatically. by the
way, i didnt find any .gir file in my system...