Re: libraw support

Thanks for the patch, but could you also add an automatic test for it
please? That way it becomes super-easy to verify that your patch
works, and our nightly tests ensures severe regressions in GEGL code
that your op depends on are detected early.

I've created a patch to test the raw-load operation, however, since it contains a RAW image the patch is too large to attach to the bug report.  The test scales the output to try and reduce the size of the reference file, but the patch is still weighing in at ~19MB.  What's the best way to submit it so it can be reviewed?

Thanks