Re: Development step

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Jacopo Corzani <corzani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a stupid question about gegl devel workflow...
> I readed documentation and i saw gegl's bugzilla page, it seems that
> there aren't any "ufficial" open task to complete (associate to any
> person or group), only a open bug or feature that i can't say if is
> under develop and who is a developer.
> It seems that someone (that wants to contribute) writes any patch
> without knowing that will be accepted or will be useless (and don't know
> if anyother working at the same things).
> Who can manage developer's task and its priority/human resources?

Patches the solve issues kept track of in the bugzilla are welcome,
please also use the bugzilla and/or the mailinglist to clarify
something that is being worked on - this would act as a sign to others
that there is current interest in a particular topic or area.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/ ;                           http://ffii.org/