Hello world I'm new, wishing to contact an expert of GeglBuffers

Hello,
My name is Alexis, I'm new to this mailing list, I subscribed yesterday. I'm a French little guy interested into the Gegl project as a possible user of this technology. I'm a game programmer (a tool's programmer) working on my spare time on a personal project which is more or like a small Photoshop.

I'm using C# as main language for my project, without rejecting the ability to interop with any other language supported by the .NET platform (C++ being one).

For now I have a prototype of my project which is decent enough (I'm working on it since one year) and already have a base which is more or less identical (for the needs I have) to the principle of the GeglBuffers. My stuff is also tile based, allowing infinite images size, taking only the memory it needs, and supports few bits operations.

I will soon be in the need to make a design choice about the imaging/rasterisation API I will have to use. For now I'm using GDI+ and my own stuff, but I'm dealing only with 32 bit ARGB with few pixel operations ( ARGB x ARGB for painting, ARGB - A for erasing ), with neither hardware acceleration (MMX, SSEx, 3DNow, GPU) nor multithreading.

I don't really want to remake the wheel again (low level hardware development is not my cup of tea) and I'm thinking about including a powerful API for this purpose. Gegl with its GeglBuffers seems to be a clever choice. I'm also looking at Vips ( http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/index.php?title=VIPS ) which seems to also have a robust API.

I would like to be put in touch with the people whom have developed (or have strong knowledge about) the GeglBuffers to ask them a few questions, regarding existing features and future ones. I'm also open to participating to the development of the GeglBuffers if needed, but I don't want to make promise I might no be able to respect.

Thank you for having read me, and in advance sorry for my bad English.

PS: Thank's to Jerson Michael Perpetua and its mail "Introduction to GEGL Buffers" which was a good starting point for me.

Best regards,
Alexis.