Re: colored photo filter with gamma correction and combined soft-light over image layer

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Alexander Fitterling
<alexander.fitterling@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am seeking a solution to add a one colored photo filter (eg. #FFFFFF) with
> gamma and density adjustable and without destroying luminance with
> hard/soft-light compositors enabled over an image layer.
>
> Is GEGL able to do this?
>
> How much effort it would need to take to program this (eg. funds, etc)?

I do not understand what you are asking for, it also does not sound
like something that would be complicated to implement if it was
explained in an understandable manner. It kind of sounds like
something that should be implemented as a meta-op, using a combination
of existing operations.

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/