Re: Access to GIT branch

Eric Daoust wrote:
> Would it be possible to have access to a branch of the gegl git so that when I,
> Adam or Nicolas post questions people can check/download what we do?
>
> If not, should we set up a git server with publicly accessible contents?

Hi!

Granting push access for GSoC students makes complete sense.

For the GEGL+GPU project we have just pushed the branch gsoc2009-gpu to
the GNOME gegl git repo:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gegl/log/?h=gsoc2009-gpu

The intention is to make GSoC development happen publicly. During
development, master will be merged regularly to gsoc2009-gpu. Once
development is done, the gsoc2009-gpu will be rebased on master, merged
to master, the new master is pushed, and gsoc2009-gpu is deleted.

Personally I am not confident granting push access to people without
having seen a single patch though, so please join #gegl on
irc.gnome.org, share some code, and once your coding sanity has been
formally confirmed you are more than welcomed to apply for push access
to GNOME git.

Best regards,
Martin