how to add a new sampler to gegl

Note: nohalo1 still not working.  It is producing a bad image, and I am looking
into this problem.

First, I am assuming the new filter will use an existing filter as a
template.  For nohalo1, I used sharp.  Ensure that ALL code references
to sharp are changed to nohalo1 in both the .c and .h files.  A simple
search/replace usually does the trick.  But just double-check, I had
problems earlier today with this.

The next step is to add nohalo1.c and .h to the file list in MakeFile.am.

Next, pick an arbitrary existing filter (yafr for example) and use
this name as a reference.  In the following files:

gegl-buffer-access.c
gegl-buffer.c
gegl-buffer.h
gegl-sampler.c

Search for occurrences of "yafr", and add a corresponding entry for
the new filter (nohalo1 in this case).

Overall it is very trivial now that I figured out the
steps.  I'll post again here if I find out any more info.

Once nohalo1 works I'll need to figure out the git/bugzilla process.

Eric