[GSoC] Midterm project evaluations coming up

Eric Daoust's GSoC midterm deliverables:

     1) Sped up nohalo level 1 code.

     2) New fast resampling method targeted for downsampling (without
        the affine transformation info passed from "above," and
        without variable size buffers, which will be implemented later
        in the SoC). This will be the lower quality (but most likely
        very fast) version.

(I'll email RE: Adam's deliverables when I have them nailed down.
Adam is currently focusing on the much trickier nohalo level 2 and
buffer issues.)

Nicolas Robidoux
Universite Laurentienne