Re: GSoC 2009: implementing multiple quality levels in resamplers

Nicolas Robidoux wrote:

> I've given Eric the job of figuring out how to intelligently switch
> between methods/footprints based on requested quality and blur
> levels. However, if you have any idea/suggestion, please let us know.

Hi Nicolas,

you do not have to relay between your students and the list.

GSoC is about participation in Open Source projects, please do encourage
your students to post questions on the list themselves.

Regards,
Michael

--
    GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp