Re: gegl cmd-line ppm patch

Henrik Akesson wrote:
> Would be good if you could add the patches I've sent "manually" and
> then in the future I'll make sure that you can do it the "git way".

I've done that now

BR,
Martin

2009-04-21  Martin Nordholts  <martinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Add ppm output file format on the command-line application. It is done
    by parsing the filename extension of the --output parameter, which is
    used to choose the output node type created (png-save or ppm-save).

    Patch from Henrik Akesson.

    * bin/gegl.c
    * bin/gegl-options.c
    * bin/gegl-options.h

2009-04-21  Martin Nordholts  <martinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Add a portable pixmap loader and saver that can read/write both
    the ascii and the binary formats.

    Patch from Henrik Akesson.

    * operations/external/Makefile.am
    * operations/external/ppm-load.c