GSoC 2009: OpenGL GPU resampling in GEGL

Hello GEGL gurus ;-),

I am Jerson Perpetua (but you can simply refer to me as Daerd, my
online persona).  I am planning to apply for GSoC 2009 with several
proposals including "OpenGL GPU resampling in GEGL".  Here is a link
to my original introduction from the gimp-developer mailing list:

https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-developer/2009-April/022040.html

Also, Nicolas Robidoux was kind enough to offer feedback on the topic
and I was able to fix a (very) general implementation plan.  You can
find the details on this link:

https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-developer/2009-April/022044.html

Your feedback and support are very much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Daerd
jersonperpetua at gmail dot com