Gegl Developer's Document patch

I've started on a "Gegl Developer's Document". I'll let you be the judge if you want to add it to subversion already. It might be a good idea if others would like to add stuff as well. It also includes an autogenerated gobject inheritance diagram.

A first version of a "Gegl Developer's Document"
* docs/development.txt

Linked new document with the main one
* docs/index-static.txt.in

A ruby script that extracts the gobject inheritance diagram (going via graphviz) from the code.
* tools/gobj2dot.rb

Incorporated the generation of the diagram in the make, however it's slightly slow
* docs/Makefile.am

Added an example of the output generated by gegl-dot.c.
* docs/images/gaussian-blur-graph.png

Any feedback is welcome

Henrik