Re: babl portability patches, and a test failure

Hi Sven,

Thanks for following up on this.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:27:22PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> attached is a patch for babl_log. I am not too happy with the outcome as
> it will result in less informative log output on platforms that don't
> support variadic macros. But I guess that's somewhat hard to avoid and
> hopefully the most important platforms will support this feature. I'd
> appreciate feedback on this patch.

I also ported glibs variadic macro detection into babl, and gegl, while
splitting up my original sumo-patch to port forward to the SVN
HEAD(s).  Unfortunately, it still doesn't work quite right on our
older machines as is, but I'll upload the fully ported and tested
version (along with my other patches) to GNOME's bugzilla after
the weekend.

Please consider waiting until you've seen that patch before you commit
anything.

Cheers,
    Gary
--