Re: Problem compiling gegl

Hi,

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 16:35 +0100, Berkut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got the latest bebl and gegl from the svn repos, and
> successfully built and installed bebl, but when I try and make gegl,
> I get the following error:

If you just updated your tree, you might have objects in your tree that
remained from a previous build. Or you might have such installed in the
GEGL search path. The errors you pasted are not compilation problems,
but problems to build the documentation. This can in most cases be fixed
easily by removing all previously installed gegl modules and by using a
fresh SVN checkout.

Sven