(Yet Another) question about resamplers

Hello all:

Two more things:

1) I could replace the current gegl-sampler-cubic.c with a fast
implementation of Catmull-Rom, the bicubic which is generally
considered "the best" (at least at high magnifications). Just let me
know if you want that.

2) The new nohalo level 1 scheme gives, no question, better results,
for small magnification or transformations which do not resize much,
than anything else currently implemented in GEGL---including
YAFR---with the possible exception of images which are "bichromatic"
(for example, pure black and white images---no grey), in which case it
does no worse than bilinear. (Higher level nohalo handles bichromatic
images just fine.)

Nicolas Robidoux
Laurentian University