Re: BABL constructors speedup patch

Hi,

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 00:29 +0200, Jan Heller wrote:

> That is correct. I will definitely port the rest of the code
> to the new API, I'm just contemplating the best course of
> action. There are other related changes I would want to
> make and I was thinking I'd make them all at once.

The less changes in one step, the better. This will make it easier for
us to review the changes. Also in case that something breaks, it makes
it a lot easier to isolate the change that caused the problem. So, if
possible, please try to create many small patches instead of one large
one. Thanks.

Sven