Re: Build problems on OS X

On 2/20/08 4:40 PM, "Øyvind Kolås" <pippin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Øyvind Kolås <pippin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Ettore Pasquini
>>  <ettore_pasquini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hello everyone, this is my first post to this list.  I am trying to build
>>>  GIMP on Mac OS X from svn, and after building and installing many libraries
>>>  (via MacPorts) I have come to a halt with GEGL.
>>
>>  GEGL has not yet been successfully built on Mac OS X, please upgrade
>>  to the vrey latest version and try again and report back whether it
>>  compiles succesfully or not.
>
> Please ignore that last mail, the last commit experimenting with
> libtool has now been reverted pending a better solution to the issue.

I just ran an svn update and the build went a step further - at least now
the bin directory gets built. I'm not sure if the stuff inside
bin/node-editors is vital, however I don't see any build products in there.
In any case, the gegl tool gets built, inside ./bin.

Now I get these errors on the samples:

Making all in docs
Making all in gallery
Making all in data
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
--[Updating sample compositions]--
./OpenRaster-00.xml
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `OpenRaster-00.png'.  Stop.
./OpenRaster-01.xml
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `OpenRaster-01.png'.  Stop.
./OpenRaster-04.xml
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `OpenRaster-04.png'.  Stop.
./clones.xml
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `clones.png'.  Stop.
make[4]: *** [pngs] Error 2
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Make stops there... Do you think I can ignore those errors?  At least for
now? Thx again.

Ettore