Curve - Second Iteration

Hi!

This is the second version, this time with chanting and XML
serialization support.

There's a general issue with the XML module (not related to my
patches): It relies on the C library functions for printing and
parsing floating point numbers, which is done in a locale-specific
way.  If the application sets a locale which uses a different decimal
point (like "de"), for example, GEGL will output invalid data, and
valid GEGL files will not parse (or will parse incorrectly).  I've had
this problem in an application myself and resorted to switching
locales whenever I had to do some parsing, but that's clearly not a
satisfactory solution.  I'll look around and see what the standard
solution to this problem is.

Mark

--
Mark Probst