Deskew

Hi,
Sorry to recreate the thread, but i weren't subscribed.
I'm gnome-scan developers. I splitted scan in three phase : acquisition,processing and sink. I was wondering if i would just write a gegl srcusing SANE, but for obvious reason, it was not the right solution(dynamic param specs, etc.)
And now, i'm pretty sure of it : image processing will be handle byGegl. I will just build a pipeline and use GeglProcessor to make itwork.
Ok, now i have the technical base for processing, i need processingGeglNode that handle Scan processing. Acquired image does not requiredrop down shadow and other effect. Without rocking effects, gnome-scanis just useless !
An example effect is deskew. deskew is not just for prepare a paper forORC. Even photo introduce in the automatic document feeder are often abit rotated. Gnome Scan need such effect. If a deskew effect isautomatically loaded, i can spare the user to manually rotate (luckily,Gegl has a rocking rotate operation).
So, is it possible to implement a deskew operation ? Karl, can you workon it ? Do you agree ?
Thanks for paying attention and sorry for the silence :S
Regards,Étienne.--Verso l'Alto !