Re: CLAMP marco is defined in which file?

On 11/19/06, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 19:29 +0800, howard chen wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where can I find the CLAMP marco?

Perhaps it would be a good idea to install devhelp and the GLib API
reference manual (and probably other manuals as well). That way you
could look up such things easily. A lot of editors like even nicely
integrate the developer documentation. In emacs, for example, you would
press F7 while the cursor is on CLAMP and it would do the lookup for
you.

Sven

Thanks ALL!

I have another question:

Can I compile the GIMP without GTK? Or does it exist a command line
version of GIMP that is independent of GTK?

I know I can run GIMP using command, I just want to know if it is
possible to compile it without GTK...

Thanks.