"class" to "operation" diff.

Here it is the diff file that changes the "class" property to
"operation". I found a little problem while doing this, the "Gegl_node"
object already had a property named "operation", so I renamed that to
"gegl_operation".

Also I tried to make sure that this remained backward compatible, with
bath the XML format and the API. With this patch the library will warn
the user when he uses a "class" property advising him to change it to
"operation".

I test this with the gegl-demo applications and XML files and it all
went fine. Well there were lots and lots of warnings, but all the output
were okay.