Re: Gegl web site

Hi,

I've just added a short README to the gegl-web module. It is basically
a copy of the README as found in gimp-web-devel but since both sites
use the same Docbook XML setup, the information should help you to
understand how things work. If there are any inaccuracies or if
there's information missing, please let me know.

Sven