[Gegl-developer] GEGL_PROPERTY_TYPE

after Mitch telling me "gegl-property" was a "pad" I assumed because "gegl-property" had both input/output related stuff it was a "path" between nodes. Pippin explained me that I was totaly off and that actualy "property" was a "pad" with variable properties and that it would probably better to derive pad from properties. (Hope I've got this right so far).

I would like to propose as an alternatieve to GEGL_PROPERTY_TYPE the GEGL_ATTRIBUTE_TYPE in order to not have naming conflicts with the standard glib property. (attribute was the best synonym i could imagine).

GEGL_ATTRIBUTE_TYPE would be derived from GEGL_OBJECTYPE_TYPE.
GEGL_PAD_TYPE would be derived from GEGL_ATTRIBUTE_TYPE and implement the interface GEGL_TYPE_VISITABLE.

If this sounds ok I would not mind refactoring this.

Geert