[Gegl-developer] gggl, oxide and bauxite autotooled

I have struggled myself through autotooling, and in the process of doing so structuring the codebase for my video editing project, there
are still some minor restructuring that should be done, but I think the
current arrangement is a good approximation of how things should be split up.

toplevel (outside packages)
       gggl - core to do image processing
               image - directory where the frame storage, pixel-
                       formats etc. is defined
               op - directory where the op structure is defined
               ops_core - core operations used by gggl, like
                          providing new buffer, automatic pixelformat
                          conversion, internal tee, null sink
       gggl-ops-base - a base of core processing ops for gggl,
                       contains no external dependencies, but png
                       to this package, to have some file IO
       gggl-ops-extra - this is where I've put all ops that either
                       have external dependencies (typically sources
                       or sinks), and ops that are pure toys
       oxide - compositing and animation abstraction on top of gggl,
               that uses a tree based data model, that allows clones,
               sequences, clips etc. (this is the xcf2 playground)
       bauxite - gtk-tree-model reflecting the oxide data structure,
               which is the engine behind the gimp's layers dialog
               "on steroids" ui, slate for rewriting using roxide
       rgggl - ruby binding to gggl, should be possible to rewrap
               almost the exact same binding to gegl later, this
               this binding provides a mapping turning the integer
               handle based api of gggl into classes.
       roxide - still not mature ruby binding to oxide very much
               a work in progress

tarballs reside at http://pippin.gimp.org/snapshot/ after this autotooling it should be easier for other people to experiment a little
with the concepts I've been developing the last year.

/pippin