Re: [Gegl-developer] no messages

Hi Rob,

Quoting rob steed <rjsteed@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I signed up to the mailing list some months ago but I
> haven't received any emails! Not sure why this is and
> so I'm partly sending this email to see if I get a
> copy.

Development has been kind of slow on gegl. Dan Rogers
was working on the image data structures, tile caching
implementation, and had started working on colourspaces
a few months ago, but for personal reasons decided to
back off his free software coding for a while.

Calvin has got the Op framework more or less in place,
and once the image data structures are sufficiently
done, there will be the possibility to work on the Ops
to get them working nicely with GeglTiledImages.

What is your area of interest in gegl? There are lots
of jobs that need doing, and many of tehm are pretty
low-hanging fruit. Calvin, pippin and Dan might be able
to point you in the direction of something which would
interest you.

Cheers,
Dave.

--