[Gegl-developer] pupus by Adam

Hi all,

I was recently cleaning out my inbox (actually, still at it),
when I came across a mail from Adam from about 6 months ago. I
had met him on IRC, and asked him what the story with pupus was
(pupus was the graph system which he had planned for 2.0). He
told me that he hadn't found time to get it beyond
proof-of-concept, with a prototype implementation that would need
a lot of work before it was production. I asked him to send me on
what he had, in case I ever found the time to look at it.

Since gegl has now assumed the compositing mantle for the future,
I thought that some of you might be interested in looking at the
kinds of ideas which were implemented in pupus, and perhaps even
linking to the pupus source code on the gegl site. I know that
the list software doesn't allow attachments, so could anyone
interested in getting this please drop me a mail?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary,