Re: [Gegl-developer] gegl node and gegl data trees

Calvin Williamson wrote:
On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 03:52:23PM -0800, Daniel Rogers wrote:

Here is a dia uml diagram showing the GeglNode and GeglData hierarchies.

The next thing I produce will be the same diagram describing the new api discussed recently.

--
Dan

Dan:

What dia version are you using? Mine appears to be
too old or I might be missing some fonts or something. Is your diagram saved as an xml .dia file or is it binary?

.90 out of gentoo portage. It is compressed by dia itself. If your version doesn't support the compressed format, try
$ cat gegl-classes.dia | gzip -dc > gegl-classes-uncompressed.dia

--
Dan