[Gegl-developer] A reasonable roadmap

I came up with a reasonable roadmap. Tell me what you think. These are intended to be in chronological order:

goal 1 -

Read an image in, copy an RIO and write it out again.

This will need to utilize tile based processing.

We need to use only a small amount of memory (a little as enough memory for a single tile, plus the app to as much as the whole image),
also configurable).

This will be used to develop cache, swap, and io stuff.

goal 2 -

Read an image in, rotate, and write out an ROI.

This will further develop the stuff above, as well as testing more complicated graphs.

goal 3 -

Read an image in, convert to a differnt color space, write out that
converted colorspace, convert back, and write out the result.  This
will develop color models.

------
Only when the above three operations are succsessful

goal 4 -

Write a current gimp plugin, utilizing this library.

goal 5 -

Fill out the operations