[Gegl-developer] blend ops

I remember seeing a reference mentioned on this list that covers blend operations. I don't see it in my old mail, so could you be so kind as to send it out again? Actually, if you can't find the reference, if you can just define the name of the blend operation and it's kernel, it would be enough.

Thanks,
Daniel