Re: [Gegl-developer] how to specify input parameters

Calvin Williamson wrote:
On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 08:46:09PM -0800, Daniel Rogers wrote:

How do you specify that an input image is optional?

Also, if the input is not given, how to you tell it's not there when you are handed an ImageIterator?

Good question. We dont have a mechanism for this yet.
I think we even need to improve the way that data
is passed to the subclasses of point op (say) before
we address this.

Well, it seems to me that a mask op should be an optional thing. So, I suppose, to add a mask op, this needs to be done first.

--
Dan