Re: urgent issue: Asking forTechnical Support

On Mon, 2024-07-22 at 15:06 +0800, 王芳 wrote:
> Dear GCC team:
> I am WANG Fang,  from Shanghai Insight Electronic Technology
> Co. Ltd, a Camera Monitor System manufacture in Automotive industry.
> We have encountered a compiler issue and need your support.

I'm unsure what precisely a "compiler issue" means here.

If you are sure there's a compiler bug, see https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/.
Note that only bug reports against an unmodified and recent enough
(version >= 12.4 as at Jul. 2024) GCC can be considered valid.

If you are unsure if there's a compiler bug, or you just mean "hey I've
read the doc but I still cannot get how to use the -fxxx=yyy option
correctly," just ask via this list.

--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@xxxxxxxxxxx>