Re: Certificate leave application request

* Brian Khumalo via Gcc-help:

> Good Afternoon Mam/Sir I'm Brian from Ballybane Galway , I'm a
> asylum seeker & 18 years of age ~ I once applied for courses at GCC , i
> filled in my details & pps number so I can't login again for
> the certificate Leave application , I'm asking for your application
> assist.

Brian,

If you want to reach Glendale Community College, please use the
appropriate contact information from here: <https://www.glendale.edu/apply>

This GCC here (gcc.gnu.org) is about computer programming tools, and
completely unrelated.  I wonder how you found us, assuming that you
looked for Glendale?

Thanks,
Florian