Re: Suggesting

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 08:52, Sergio Peña via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there
>
> This is only a suggestion.
> I'm using the quadmath library and I'd like to know if it is possible the
> GCC community to implement other transcendental functions like the lambert
> W function.

Yes, it's possible some member of the community will do that, but it
would probably only happen if somebody needs it for themselves. It's
very unlikely somebody will just sit down and do tons of work just
because you would like it.

Maybe you could be that person?