[wwwdocs] GCC processor independent install?

Hi,

If I install for instance Ubuntu 22.04 with the default compilers (from apt
install) on computers with AMD and Intel processors, and run my application
I get the same results, bit for bit.

However if I install a different version of GCC and GFORTRAN from source I
get different results.

Which configuration options should I use make my install
processor-independent and get the same results?

VI