Get Help for Your Accurate Project Estimation Requirement

Hi,

If you are bidding any construction project and need estimation administration, we are able to assist you with all estimation work.

We are an estimation providing company. We give cost estimation and amounts of take-off administration. At this moment we are giving 40% discount on our services.

You'll be able to expect:

- All-inclusive Take-offs of all trades as you need
- Customizable stand out Spreadsheet with quantities and descriptions
- Working Drawings with Colored Markups
- Client bound format for estimates, doing what you specifically mean

All you need to do is send over the plans/drawings for our review; we will get back to you with a firm quote in which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned. If you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your estimation.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or just want to know more about our services.

Thanks.

Cody cox
Senior Estimator
P: 240.766.5006