Re: pragma GCC optimize prevents inlining

Hi Hao,

Thanks for the suggestion! Yes, - fno-math-errno is definitely more
suitable for enabling globally than -ffast-math.

While I don't particularly remember using errno for math functions in
particularm it's used in non-math functions. So eventhough it seems
reasonable to be enabled globally, still a bit tricky to validate that it
doesn't cause any unintentional side effects with a large codebase with 3rd
parety libs.

Another weird side effect I noticed is GCC still doesn't inline the
function when the function is within a `pragma GCC optimize
("-fno-math-errno") ` region and -ffast-math is enabled globally eventhough
-fno-math-errno is a subset. If you enable both -ffast-math and
-fno-math-errno, globally, the function gets inlined.

I'm not sure if improving that should be considered as a bug-fix or a
feature/enhancement.

Best Regards,
Hashan Gayasri