What is the compiler option to dump ranger data ?

I have looked at all manner of *range* files in the source directory and common.opt, but I cannot figure out what the command line option to gcc is that triggers the dumping of range information (that is clearly possible, because the code in the "range" files is there).

What have I overlooked ?

[ BTW, I am trying to figure out why - Fortran - complex c; real r; print*, r * c - needs -fno-signed-zeros to throw away the excess multiplications and adds in the complex multiplication ]

Thanks in advance,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@xxxxxxxxx - phone: +31 346 214290