Re: Compilation of lengthy C++ Files

Yes. I have invested time on my end to cause some understanding for an
issue. But as I can confirm onto what has been my experience in that regard
all along, when speaking to niche experts in an interdisciplinary interface
and attempting to do something unconventional or maybe even novel, they are
refuting, denying, obscuring, defaming, fatiguing, reinterpreting,
straw-manning, etc. your problem/situation/fact from who you are, what you
are doing, what you are knowing, what you are even asking, why you are even
asking, the way you are asking, etc. I think what really happens is that
when a person in domain X is contacting to a person in domain Y and asks x
then Y will go all the way to transform x into y. And I would harshly claim
that the motivation in doing so is to pull x out of X into the domain Y
where they can claim with upper hand that what you do makes no sense.
Essentially I have been asking (maybe eight times or so) to execute lengthy
instructions. C++ does not forbid this. You cannot do it. And you give me
flack for it by basically repeating "you must be doing something wrong",
equivalent in saying to <I can add 1 and 1>. I won't participate in further
dialogue.