Re: where can I fix an error without statfs.h when using MinGW64 C/C++ compiler

On Thu, 2023-09-21 at 11:29 +0000, Dingjun Chen wrote:

/* snip */

> C:\Users\Dingjun.Chen\VTEM_711\src\FileUtil.cc:9:10: fatal error: sys/statfs.h: No such file or directory
>     9 | #include <sys/statfs.h>
>       |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.

GCC does not provide the header.  You need to ask MinGW developers.
Note that maybe it's impossible to implement the functions declared in
this header at all, then you need to modify the code to use a more
portable interface (std::filesystem ?).  Otherwise you may convince or
pay them to implement these functions for you.

> This message may contain PRIVILEGED AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
> intended solely for the use of the addressee (s) named above. Any
> disclosure, distribution, copying, or use of the information by others
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
> please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original
> message.

This does not make sense when you post to a public mail list.

--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@xxxxxxxxxxx>