Re: Problem with making gcc - 10.5. 0

On Sun, 10 Sept 2023, 09:48 Nasrollah Hajaliakbari via Gcc-help, <
gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear GCC developers,
>
> I tried to install gcc-10.5.0 from source (without using sude) based on the
> information provided in here:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC
>
> However, after a while, it pauses without any error at the end.

You used -j8 so several jobs are running in parallel and the error probably
won't be the last thing shown. After one job failed with an error, the
others will have carried on to finish what they had already started, so the
end of the output will be from those other jobs. Either search in the
output for "error:" or just run make again (with no -j option) to see where
it fails

I have