GNAT.OS_Lib.Spawn questions

Hello,

I'm looking over the various GNAT.OS_Lib.Spawn's, and it seems that the procedure will report whether spawning succeeds and the function will report the exit code of the child, but there is no single function/procedure to report both. Is this correct, or am I missing something? If this is the case, is there any reason it is this way and/or any workaround to get both of these results without just deferring execution to libc?

Apologies for any formatting issues just in case, and please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks!

--
Tali Auster
They/Them