Re: arm-none-eabi-gcc: packed attribute causes inefficient alignment

Thanks again for correcting.

> The warning is (quite cryptically) telling you about the fields that
remain
> aligned relative to the struct (which itself may be at an odd address).

So basically the compiler is trying to warn that with the packed attribute
the fields that are aligned relative to the struct can be aligned
inefficiently as
the alignment of the entire struct is now 1.

If that's the case, I'm not sure what's the purpose of this warning, isn't
it quite expected?

Regards,
*Tony*